Auctions held at Stanhope Hall, Horncastle (former Town Hall)
View some recent results by clicking into any of the sales currently displayed under 'Auctions' (below)
Probably the best venue in the county!
- Substantial premises ensuring well laid out auctions in the town renowned as "The Antiques Capital of Lincolnshire"
- Ample adjoining car parking meaning a good attendance
- Located on the edge of town thereby having excellent, easy access and loading facilities
- Internet advertising, commission and telephone bidding services, easy payment facilities
- High attendance ensures an enjoyable atmosphere and enables entries to reach their fair value
- Held on the last Wednesday of each month (except August & December)
- Includes everything found in the household, garage and garden, right down to the kitchen sink!
- Approximately 1000 lots per month encourages regular clientele
- Better quality and higher value items are steered towards our specialist catalogued sales in April and October
- Our professional staff have RICS backing
- This quality is highly valued from the auctioneer to porter
- Regular sales give vast experience
- Our length of service - going back to the Horncastle Horse Fair - illustrates we are in it for the 'long haul'
- We have our own secure storage facility in Horncastle for items coming in for sale
- We provide a valuation service of chattels for probate, marketing, insurance and family division, for executors, Solicitors and private clients
Fri 16th October 2020
via UKAuctioneers.com - 2 DAY SALE