Energy Performance Certificates

Do I need an Energy Performance Certificate?

Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) are required wherever a property is built, sold or rented. The EPC must be commissioned before the property is marketed.

We are able to arrange for a qualified Domestic Energy Assessor to provide you with the report, which will not only include an assessment as to the current energy efficiency of your home but also provide recommendations as to how it can be improved and bills can be reduced. We continually review the market for EPC’s to ensure that our experienced consultant assessors can provide the report at the best possible value to our clients.

Our consultant Domestic Energy Assessors carry out reports throughout Lincolnshire and arrangements can be made for them to visit your property via any of regional offices at Lincoln, Woodhall Spa, Horncastle or Coningsby.