We advise on the appropriate species, planting methods, crop protection, thinning, costings, available woodland grants and the eventual sale of timber. We undertake Forestry Commission management plans.
Robert Bell BSc (Hons) FRICS FAAV and George Harrison BSc (Hons) MRICS FAAV are both members of the Royal Forestry Society and have experience in the management of commercial and amenity woodland. The majority of woodlands we manage are small lowland mixed or broadleaf woods where objectives usually include timber, sporting, and amenity.
Robert Bell and Company are appointed auctioneers to the Lincolnshire Firewood Fair and have an annual timber auction on some of our managed estates.
We can assist on all Forestry Commission and Rural Payment Agency grants and regulations including:
- English Woodland Grant Scheme
- Woodland Management Plans
- Felling licences
- Farm Woodland Scheme (FWS) and Farm Woodland Premium Scheme (FWPS)
- New Environmental Land Management Scheme (NELMS)
- Farming and Forestry Improvement Scheme (FFIS)