- Modern detached house in popular village location
- Sitting room, study
- Dining kitchen, utility, cloakroom
- En-suite to master and guest bedrooms
- Two further bedrooms, bathroom
- Driveway, separate double garage, delightful terraced gardens
- Gas central heating. EPC: C
An appealing, surprisingly substantial high quality detached family home, situated in the heart of this popular residential area of Heighington. The well laid out family accommodation GIFA (2045 sq.ft/ 190m2) comprises; good size entrance hall, cloakroom, study, sitting room, dining kitchen with eye catching range of quality fitted units and delightful view over the rear gardens; utility room; landing, master and guest bedrooms with en-suite, good sized family bathroom and two further well proportioned bedrooms. A driveway to the front, detached garage, delightfully landscaped rear garden with terraces and feature patio terrace, well enclosed and private for the location.