- Substantial detached house
- 5 bedrooms, one en suite
- Over 2000ft² of internal living space over three floors
- Recently replaced doors and windows
- New boiler installed in 2018
- Garage and off road parking for multiple vehicles
- Broadband speeds of up to 80MB
Guide Price £325,000 - £350,000
Pole Barn House is an imposing substantial five-bedroom detached house property located in the attractive village of Wood Enderby. The property built in 1990 has been recently updated by the vendors with works including but not limited to replacement doors and windows and new central heating boiler. With internal living space in excess of 2000ft² over three floors the property offers a good range of flexible family accommodation including a well-appointed kitchen diner and spacious sitting room.
The internal accommodation comprises: entrance hall, sitting room, conservatory, kitchen diner, utility room and cloakroom to the ground floor with three bedrooms, one with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom and family bathroom to the first floor two further bedrooms, one with walk-in wardrobe to the second floor.