- Stone feature semi-detached cottage
- Large attractive grounds
- Two main reception rooms, conservatory, kitchen
- Three bedrooms, family bathroom
- Driveway, parking, tandem garage
- Two old loose boxes/stables for garden storage
- Gas central heating. EPC: E
OPEN HOUSE - SATURDAY 14th SEPTEMBER: 11.00am - 1.00pm A good sized stone featured semi-detached cottage, of some considerable charm and character, which benefits from having surprisingly large, attractive grounds in the heart of the ever popular village . Accommodation comprises; Entrance Hall, large Lounge with a substantial feature inglenook fireplace and a delightful view over the rear gardens, Dining Room, well appointed kitchen, large Conservatory; Landing, an ‘eye catching’ Family Bathroom and three Bedrooms of good proportions. Driveway providing more than ample parking and access to the very long tandem Garage. A large patio area adjoining the southern elevation, and surprisingly large landscaped garden. Two very good sized Old Stables/Loose Boxes which are ideal for garden equipment and general storage, one having lighting and power.