- An outstanding 4 bedroom Barn Conversion with grounds of 0.5 acres (sts).
- A Living Dining Kitchen with real ‘WOW’ factor.
- High quality contemporary design style appointment throughout.
- Secluded country location.
- Historic Lincoln only 3 miles.
- Equestrian paddock, stable yard and Ménage extending to 1.5 acre (sts).
This is a genuinely outstanding Barn Conversion, of some considerable charm and character, standing in grounds of 0.5 of an acre (sts) with a separate paddock having stable yard and all weather ménage extending in all to 1.5 acres (sts).
The substantial accommodation is ‘stunning’with high quality appointment throughout, with a dramatic bespoke wood appointed Living Dining Kitchen that catches the eye, a wonderful Master Bedroom Suite, high vaulted ceiling levels, openbrick and stone featuring, exposed beams, quality flooring, verandas, balcony with country views and yet more.
The property stands in a secluded country location on the north cliff escarpment only a short drive from the castle and cathedral district of the historic city of Lincoln with all its excellent shopping and social facilities, well respected private and public primary and secondary schools and Lincoln University set around the Brayford Pool marina.