- Substantial detached bungalow, Flexible living accommodation
- Large elevated plot extending to 0.85 acres (sts)
- Photovoltaic panel system installed
- Detached double garage and a range of outbuildings
- Satellite broadband installed - up to 20 Meg download speed
- Rural village location, Off road parking for multiple vehicles
GUIDE PRICE - £350,000 - £375,000 REDUCED TO SELL
The Willows is a substantial ranch style detached three double bedroom bungalow situated on a quiet no through road in the village of East Keal on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds. The property occupies an elevated central position on a gently sloping plot with mature landscaped gardens with feature planting extending to 0.85acre sts.
The property has substantial and versatile accommodation with the benefit of a substantial hobby room, currently used as an office, store and reading room that could offer further accommodation to the main property or a separate self-contained living space allowing multi-generational living. In addition, there is a substantial double garage and multiple outbuildings.
The property benefits from photovoltaic panels and is well insulated throughout offering low energy costs, the vendors find over the last 3-4 years the PV payments are about equivalent to their electricity bills (on an annual basis).