- NO CHAIN Large detached family home
- Set in 1 ¾ acres of grounds
- Four bedrooms, two en suite
- Two double garages and off road parking for a number of vehicles
- Extremely spacious and flexible living accommodation
- Sought after village location
**NO CHAIN** This property is a very well presented modern detached four bedroom house set in 1 ¾ acres on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The property built in 2001 offers extremely spacious ground floor living space including the generous entrance hallway with a beautiful oak staircase leading up past a large picture window to the gallery landing. The property is exceptionally well appointed and boasts mood lighting controls throughout.
The internal accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, drawing room, sitting room, cloakroom, dining room, study, breakfast kitchen, utility room and large conservatory to the ground floor with four bedrooms, two en suite, family bathroom and large walk in airing cupboard to the first floor. Externally the property has two double garages, one converted to create a useful office, workshop or gym space.