- Unique Grade II listed three storey property
- Five bedrooms, one en suite
- Undergone significant scheme of refurbishment throughout
- Situated well away from the road with tree lined driveway
- Located in idyllic rural location
- Extensive range of outbuildings including double height Barn
Hogsbeck House is a unique Grade II Listed Georgian three storey property with date stone for 1796 finished in red brick, Flemish bond with tiled roof and ashlar kneelers with two brick gable stacks. The central eight panel door is covered by a later flat hood Doric fluted porch flanked by tripartite sash windows below a tall narrow semi-circular headed 21 pane stair window
Hogsbeck House enjoys a completely enchanting rural location within grounds extending to 5 acres sts. The property is situated well away from the road with a tree lined driveway winding towards the property. The property is immediately surrounded by formal lawn gardens and hedging with further areas set out as orchards, wildflower meadows, with no near neighbours.
The property has undergone a significant scheme of refurbishment under the tenure of the current owner with a recent sympathetic kitchen extension by Arthur Wood & Sons of Alford, respected specialised heritage builders, that remains internally unfinished and gives a purchaser the opportunity to create a bespoke kitchen to their own design and specification.