- Period detached house
- Two reception rooms, breakfast kitchen
- Stunning orangery, cloakroom, office
- Three bedrooms, family bathroom
- Large gararage/workshop, driveway, space for caravan/motorhome
- Delightful gardens, patio area
- Gas central heating. EPC: D
A very appealing detached Victorian period house, standing within surprisingly large and delightful grounds in the heart of Metheringham. Accommodation is appointed and presented to a very high standard and comprises; Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, large eye catching Breakfast Kitchen, stunning Orangery with large glazed canopy ceiling which provides access to the rear garden, Study, Shower/Cloaks Room and Side Entrance Lobby; a surprisingly large Family Bathroom and three good sized Bedrooms. The house stands well back from the roadside and the driveway provides an extensive area of parking and turning space for cars/caravans, substantial detached garage with large utility area, workshop and storage space. Appealingly landscaped. well enclosed, excellent size rear garden.