- 3 Storey Grade II Listed family residence
- Three reception rooms, living dining kitchen
- Cellar divided into three vaults
- Seven bedrooms over 2 floors
- Family bathroom and en-suite to master
- Landscaped grounds totalling 0.6 acres (sts)
A genuinely delightful, stone featured late C18th Grade II Listed Georgian period residence, with surprisingly large and attractive mature grounds of 0.6 of an acre (sts),. Substantial range of accommodation comprises; ; Ground Floor: Front Entrance Hall, 3 vault Cellar, Drawing Room, Sitting Room, Music Room/Snug, quality appointed Living Dining Kitchen, Garden Room/Side Entrance Lobby,substantial Laundry Room and Toilet. First Floor: Front and Central Landings, three Bedrooms of excellent proportions Jack’n’ Jill access to the Family Bathroom; large Master Bedroom with substantial en-suite Bathroom; Second Floor: Landing Study/Nursery Bedroom and two further large Bedrooms.