- Large detached bungalow in City location
- Delightful landscaped gardens
- Two reception rooms, conservatory
- Breakfast kitchen, utility
- Three bedrooms, one with en-suite, family bathroom
- Driveway, integral garage
- Gas central heating. EPC: D
This is a large detached bungalow situated in a cul-de-sac position in Albion Crescent in the uphill area of the City.
The well presented and appointed accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility and Conservatory; three Bedrooms with E-Suite Shower Room to Bedroom 1 and a Family Bathroom.
There is a driveway providing ample parking for both family and visitor with access to the integral garage, front garden area and delightful landscaped rear garden having terrace, two summerhouses, patio/seating areas. The gardens are well sheltered and provide the bungalow with a delightful private settting.