- Executive new build property in grounds of 1/3 acre
- Located in beautiful rural village in designated AONB
- Four bedrooms, one en suite
- Exceptional build quality with high specification finish throughout
- Double garage and off road parking for multiple vehicles
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Zoned underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- Natural stone flooring & high quality carpets
- Handmade timber windows and oak window boards
**NO CHAIN - NEW BUILD EXECUTIVE HOME** The Duck Pond is a stunning and spacious 4 bedroom detached executive new build property built to an exceptional standard and finished to an extremely high specification. Occupying an individual plot extending to 1/3rd of an acres sts. of landscaped gardens with a detached double garage situated in the charming unspoilt, edge of the Wolds, village of Old Bolingbroke, with its historic castle ruins, local church and pub.
Old Bolingbroke is a quiet and peaceful village with a warm community feel in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The Duck Pond presents a rare opportunity to purchase a new build property in the heart of this sought-after area. Old Bolingbroke is approx. 3 miles from the market town of Spilsby with a supermarket, 2 schools, post office, petrol station and several pubs and restaurants and a wealth of independent shops and businesses. It is 7 miles from the historic market town of Horncastle which has many facilities including a leisure centre with swimming pool and sports fields, several good schools many local businesses with a number of good pubs and restaurants and well known for its wide range of antiques and collectable emporiums. The Duck Pond is within an easy 20 minute drive to the coast and several award winning beaches and of course is located at the very edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds.
The ground floor has zoned under floor heating throughout and beautiful sealed natural stone flooring and high-quality carpets, oak doors, powder coated handmade timber windows and oak window boards.