- Extremely well presented chalet bungalow
- Four bedrooms, three having en-suite
- Open plan lounge/diner & conservatory
- Two bedroom self-contained adjoining annexe
- Living kitchen & conservatory to annexe
- South facing rear gardens & open fronted covered patio
- Ample parking for several vehicles
- Most desirable area opposite 'Pinewoods'
- All mains services & gas central heating
- UPVC double glazing
9 Spa Road is an extremely well presented four bedroom chalet bungalow with an excellent two bedroom self-contained adjoining annexe. As a whole, a great opportunity for two families living; dependent relative/teenager etc. The property is enhanced by open-plan lounge/diner, conservatory and three bedrooms, having an en-suite. The annexe has a living kitchen, conservatory, ground floor bedroom, wet room and en-suite to the first floor bedroom. Externally the property enjoys south-facing rear gardens, open-fronted covered patio and ample parking for several vehicles. Located to a most desirable area of the village, opposite 'Pinewoods', eight hectares of natural woodland, yet extremely convenient for the shopping, social and educational facilities on offer. A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and setting this unique property provides.