- Victorian house set in grounds of half an acre (sts)
- Spacious accommodation with many original features
- Three double bedrooms, one en suite
- Large cellar and range of outbuildings
- Established gardens and off road parking for multiple vehicles
- Easy access to all of Horncastle's amenities
Grange Holm is a beautiful Victorian red brick 3 bedroom semidetached house set in established grounds extending to half an acre sts. The property is hidden away behind established trees with a gravel driveway leading to the house with high ceilings and many original features; dado, picture rails, elaborate coving and high skirtings throughout.
The internal accommodation comprises porch, entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, study, breakfast kitchen with walk in pantry, cloakroom and utility room to the ground floor, from the hallway a beautiful staircase leads to a half landing reading room and the staircase continue up to three bedrooms, master en suite and family bathroom on the first floor. Externally there are delightful gardens and a substantial outbuilding forming tandem length garage, workshop and greenhouse.
Horncastle is a well serviced market town with amenities including supermarkets, banks, doctors’ surgery, swimming pool, post office and a good range of local shops and cafes. There are also excellent educational facilities including Horncastle Primary School, Banovallum Secondary School and Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School.