- Substantial detached former officer's residence
- Large overall plot 1/3rd acre (sts)
- Two formal reception rooms, substantial orangery
- Well appointed dining kitchen, cloakroom, utility
- Four double bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Dual access to grounds
- Gas central heating. EPC: D
NO ONWARD CHAIN! This is a very substantial detached former officer’s residence, at the famous RAF Scampton, standing in an attractive and very prominent location just off Scampton Way with good sized ‘main grounds’ extending to in the region of 1/3rd of an acre (sts).
Significant improvements have been carried out in the last few years. The accommodation comprises; Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, two formal Reception Rooms, quality appointed Dining Kitchen, surprisingly large Orangery and a Utility Room; First Floor: Landing, Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room, Family Bathroom and three further good sized double Bedrooms.