- Substantial detached former officer's residence
- Large overall plot 1/3rd acre (sts),
- Two formal reception rooms, substantial orangery
- Well appointed dining kitchen, cloakroom, utility
- Four double bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Dual access to grounds, south facing gardens
- Note: The boiler has been replaced since the EPC below was conducted.
NO ONWARD CHAIN! This is a very substantial detached residence, having undergone significant improvements in the last few years, standing in attractive prominent location on Trenchard Square with main grounds extending to in the region of 1/3rd acre (sts). The accommodation comprises; Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, two formal Reception Rooms, quality appointed Dining Kitchen, surprisingly large Orangery and a Utility Room; First Floor: Landing, Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room, Family Bathroom and three further good sized double Bedrooms. The property benefits from south facing rear gardens.