- Substantial semi-detached residence in delightful setting
- Extending to 358 m2 within 0.4 acres (sts)
- Originally two terraced properties dating from 1830's
- Total of four formal reception rooms
- Substantial conservatory, study, 2nd kitchen
- Substantial 2nd floor family leisure room/bedroom
- Ample off street parking, garage
- Gas central heating. EPC: D
An appealing, substantial family residence, which originally formed part of a terrace of homes dating from the 1830’s, very successfully extended and developed over the decades, to create a large family multi-generational home, extending to in the region of 358 m2/3,853 sq ft. The property stands within delightful tree sheltered grounds, extending to in the region of 0.4 of an acre (sts) on the north western fringe of the ever popular village of Canwick, only a short bike ride or a walk down hill to the historic City of Lincoln.
The property offers great potential for the future. The interior layout at present is divided into two wings of interconnecting self-sufficient accommodation which could be adapted and amalgamated to provide one very large family home. There is yet further potential to utilise the substantial detached garage block with its first floor home office/leisure space for conversion to additional annex accommodation and yet more, subject to any necessary planning and other consents.
Important Notice: The woodland grounds to the eastern side of driveway are at present rented by seller’s from an Oxford university collage. More information available on request.