- Charming 7 bedroom Grade II Listed Manor House
- Village location on the edge of the Wolds
- Three reception rooms, dining kitchen, orangery
- Swimming pool with integral accommodation
- Delightful grounds extending to 1.2 acres (sts)
- Gated sweeping gravel driveway
- Coach house and outbuildings
The Manor House is an outstanding Grade II Listed period residence of some considerable charm and character, dating from C17th, rebuilt in 1718 and extensively remodelled around 1900. The house stands in large delightful and mature grounds with an excellent range of outbuildings, in the heart of the small village of Utterby, opposite St Andrews Church. The village stands in the foothills of the Lincolnshire Wolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, just a short drive from the Georgian market town of Louth (4 miles), which offers an excellent range of shopping and social facilities, and Grimsby on the east coast (10 miles). There are good routes out to the M180 and Humberside Airport.