- Substantial semi-detached period house
- Delightful gardens and grounds extending to 0.65 acres (sts)
- Three receptions rooms, breakfast kitchen, cloakroom
- Master bedroom suite, three further bedrooms one with en-suite, bathroom
- Detached garage block, outside store, summerhouse
- Oil fired central heating. EPC: F
This is a surprisingly substantial semi-detached house (GIFA 1,980 sq. ft./184 m2) of some considerable charm and character, standing within delightful tree sheltered grounds extending to approximately 0.65 of an acre (sts) on the southern country fringe of the popular cliff village of Hemswell.
The house offers an excellent range of very appealing, well laid out family accommodation that certainly catches the eye with its exposed ceiling joists and beams, quality appointment and a high standard of presentation.
There is an additional option to purchase the adjoining No. 6A (GIFA 2142sq. ft./199 m2) which offers a very attractive range of three reception rooms and three bedrooms, so providing the opportunity to create a single very large detached village residence (GIFA 4122 sq. ft./382 m2) in delightfully landscaped grounds of 0.75 of an acre (sts). More information available upon inquiry.