- NO CHAIN - An immaculately presented detached bungalow
- Large, modern breakfast kitchen
- New boiler fitted March 2019
- Stunning rural views and stream running alongside
- Garage and off road parking for multiple vehicles
- Village location in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
NO CHAIN **REDUCED TO SELL** Lavenders is a very attractive, no chain, three bedroom detached bungalow in the sought after village of Scamblesby. The property is situated adjacent to the Viking Way and enjoys a tranquil position within the village with unspoilt open rural views to the rear and a stream running alongside the garden.
The internal accommodation comprises breakfast kitchen, conservatory, sitting room, hallway, porch, wc, bathroom and three bedrooms with useful utility room to the rear of the attached garage, accessed from the breakfast kitchen. In addition, a brand new boiler was fitted in March 2019.
Scamblesby is an attractive rural village on the southern edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds, a designated ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’. The village benefits from a well respected primary school and has easy access to the local market towns of Horncastle and Louth each with excellent secondary schools and facilities.