- Good sized detached bungalow
- Popular north of Lincoln village location
- Substantial hallway, cloakroom, utility
- Living dining kitchen, conservatory
- Lounge, sitting room/bedroom 3
- Master bedroom with 'secret' en-suite
- Two further bedrooms, family bathroom
- Driveway, integral garage
- Gardens to front and rear
- Gas central heating. EPC: D
A very good sized detached bungalow, offering a range of well laid out family accommodation which is appointed and presented to a very high standard indeed. The property stands in a prominent location on the northern country fringe of Scothern, one of the most popular of the north Lincoln villages.
The accommodation comprises; Entrance Lobby, large welcoming feature Hallway, Cloakroom, substantial Living Dining Kitchen with good quality appointment, Utility Room, Conservatory, delightful Lounge, very appealing Sitting Room/Bedroom three with French doors to garden, good sized Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobe space and ‘secret’ En-suite Shower Room; a quality appointed Family Bathroom and another very well proportioned Bedroom.
There is a large forecourt driveway area to the front of the bungalow, providing more than ample parking for both family and visitors as well as access to the good sized integral Garage. The front garden area is very pleasantly landscaped. To the rear there is a good sized well enclosed garden which will please many with appealing landscape scheme. These grounds are very well enclosed and surprisingly private for the location.
A formal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.