- Substantial detached residence
- Well presented and spacious accommodation
- Beautiful views over rolling countryside
- Sun room and orangery making the most of the views
- Double garage and ample off road parking
- Vendors downsizing and are offering the property fully furnished with quality furniture
Tennyson Lodge is a well presented five bedroom detached house located within the village of Hagworthingham with beautiful views over rolling countryside to the rear of the property. The vendors are downsizing and offering the property fully furnished with quality furniture throughout.
The property benefits from extremely spacious living accommodation with a Peter Jackson fitted kitchen with Aga and central Island unit. The sunroom and superb orangery make the most of the rural outlook to the rear.
The internal accommodation comprises hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen diner, snug, sun room, orangery, utility and cloakroom to the ground floor. Four bedrooms all with walk-in wardrobes, ensuite to master and family bathroom to the first floor. Cinema room, bedroom and bathroom on the second floor.
Hagworthingham is an attractive village sitting on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds, an ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’ with easy access to the nearby Snipe Dales Country Park and Nature Reserve. The village benefits from a public house and café with regular bus services being on the route from Lincoln to Skegness.