- Four storey townhouse in landmark uphill development
- Lower ground floor & first floor comprises open reception space, 6 bedrooms, five shower rooms
- Upper ground floor comprises living dining kitchen, utility and staircases to lower floor and first floor
- Master bedroom suite is set to second floor
- Paved patio terrace with lawn area to rear
- Allocated parking
- Communal central quad
- Gas central heating. EPC: B
NEW PRICE!! An outstanding and very substantial family residence (GIFA 4,900 ft2 / 455 m2 sts) located in premium uphill Lincoln opposite Bishop Grosseteste University only a short very pleasant 0.5 mile walk from the historic cathedral district of the city. The Colosseum is an astonishing neo-Georgian crescent, built by highly regarded developers Tennyson Homes. This wonderful high quality four storey home offers an eye catching and expansive range of family accommodation with a stunning open living dining kitchen, an excellent master bedroom suite and up to seven bedrooms.
To request a brochure or viewing please contact Jill on
A formal viewing is highly recommended.