- Detached family residence village location
- 2.89 acres(sts), equestrian usage
- 7 stables, workshop, horsebox, garage
- Three reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Gas fired heating. Energy Rating D.
- Development opportunity on Barn
An appealing detached family residence pleasantly situated in on the western country fringe of Sturton by Stow, standing in 2.89 acres (sts) suitable for equestrian pursuits having a good range of outbuildings an old Granary Barn and accompanying Stable buildings offering the potential for the development into additional residential, leisure or business accommodation (subject to any necessary planning consents.) Accommodation comprises; Living Room, Dining Room, Conservatory, Laundry Room, Cloaks/Shower Room, Tack Room; three Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Gated driveway with ample parking and enclosed rear garden. Gas central heating. Energy Rating D.