- Very attractive and substantial family home
- Four bedrooms including master with en-suite
- Excellent Dining kitchen, snug & utility room
- Generous living space with period features
- Fully enclosed walled rear garden, predominantly laid to lawn with large wooden shed/workshop
- Paved rear patio with sightline to church spire
- Ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles
- Convenient walkable distance to town centre
- Large wooden shed/workshop 30 x 10
- East Lindsay District Council - Tax Band - B
- EPC - C
7 The Wong is a substantial four-bedroom family home, complementing quality modern fixtures and fitments with classic period features including cast iron fireplaces, brick tiled flooring, brick archways to boundary wall and exposed wooden floorings. With modern, wooden double glazed sash windows throughout and excellent kitchen and bathroom installations, the property provides a comfortable family home. The open plan living-dining room flows through to the cosy snug which, like the separate living room, enjoys a south-facing bay window. Complete with utility and cloakroom to the ground floor; four bedrooms, including master with en suite, plus family bathroom to the first floor.
Generous off road parking space is gravelled to the side, with lawned rear garden and patio enjoying view through the rooftops towards the spire of St Mary's Church in the centre of this Georgian market town. There is also a large, 30x10 wooden shed/workshop at the bottom of the garden.
**NO ONWARD CHAIN**