- Delightful semi-detached cottage
- Situated on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds
- Entrance lobby, home office/snug
- Kitchen, sitting room, dining room
- Two bedrooms, bathroom
- Timber garden cabin, two summerhouses
- Substantial landscaped gardens totalling 0.49 acres
- Electric heaters. EPC: F
- East Lindsey District Council - Tax band: B
NEW PRICE!! A delightful English village and country semi-detached cottage, of some considerable charm and character, located in the heart of the small village of South Willingham situated in the very attractive rolling countryside of the Lincolnshire Wolds, which is in part designated as an ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’, with mile upon mile of quiet country lanes, bridleways and footpaths to explore. The nearby village of East Barkwith has its own Post Office/village store. The market towns of Market Rasen, Horncastle and Louth are all within easy driving distance and provide an excellent range of shopping and local amenities including well respected nursery, primary and secondary schools.
Accommodation comprises; entrance lobby, home office/snug, kitchen, dining room, sitting room, bathroom with two bedrooms and landing to first floor. There are delightful landscaped grounds totally 0.49 acres (sts) to include timber garden cabin with workshop, two summerhouses and gravelled patio.
A formal viewing is highly recommended!