- Immaculately presented detached family residence
- Situated in the popular village of Wellingore
- Entrance hall, shower/cloakroom, utility
- Living dining room, kitchen,
- Sitting room, home office
- Four bedrooms, family bathroom
- Good size enclosed rear garden with decked patio and Wendy house
- Driveway with parking, attached garage
- Gas central heating. EPC: C
- North Kesteven District Council - Tax band D
This is a well presented, re-furbished four bedroom family property, situated in the popular village of Wellingore. The property is situated on an elevated position set back from the roadside, having ample parking and a well enclosed rear garden.
The sister villages of Wellingore and Navenby boast of an excellent range of amenities which include a doctor's surgery, chemist, restaurants, takeaways, public houses, supermarkets and individual shops, a thriving activity venue and two Grade 1 Listed Churches. Well-respected primary school with secondary schools in Welbourn, Lincoln, Sleaford and Grantham.
The Viking Way and Ermine Street offer options for walking, cycling and horse riding whilst enjoying the views of the Wolds and the Trent Valley. Good road connections out to a number of RAF bases in the region, as well as Grantham with its fast train connections to London taking in the region of 70 minutes, Newark, the A1 and the historic city of Lincoln just 10 miles to north, which is easily accessed via the new Eastern Bypass.