- Immaculately presented detached family home - built 2021
- Situated in the Lincoln village of Saxilby
- Hallway, kitchen, utility/cloakroom
- Living room, dining room, office
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Bedroom/dressing room
- Two further bedrooms, family bathroom
- Driveway to one side with single garage
- Open frontage, enclosed rear garden with paved patio area
- Gas central heating: EPC B
- West Lindsey District Council - Tax band: D
An excellent four (double) bedroom family home, built in 2021, with high quality fitments and fixtures installed by the current vendors – including media walls, feature light fittings and stunning kitchen and bathrooms. Versatile accommodation, suiting a range of requirements, includes living room with double doors to provide open or separate dining room/reception space and kitchen; office/playroom to the ground floor plus cloakroom-utility; four double bedrooms (potential office or dressing room space), one en-suite, and family bathroom to the first floor. Externally there is a single detached garage, EV charging point to side driveway, with further parking space. The rear garden is a child and pet friendly secure space with artificial grass, paved patio space and sleeper edged plant beds; with feature outdoor to the front and rear spaces.
Occupying an attractive no through road location, 11 Jean Revill Close is within walking distance for most of the services and amenities of the village of Saxilby, including public house, takeaway restaurants, convenience store and train station; enjoying services to Leeds, Lincoln, Peterborough and Doncaster. The county city of Lincoln – with historic Cathedral and Castle – is six miles away; Saxilby enjoying convenient access to the ring-road with Newark a 20 mile journey away; the A1 at Markham Moor 12 miles to the West.