- Beautifully presented three bedroom family residence
- Large grounds ext to 3.45 acre (sts) to include 10 van touring caravan site, 2 paddocks
- Entrance lobby, hallway, wetroom
- Breakfast dining kitchen, sitting room, dining room
- Three bedrooms, dressing room, family bathroom
- Sheltered garden, rear patio terrace
- Driveway providing ample parking
- Shower block/toilet facilities, children's play area
- West Lindsey District Council - tax band C
- House- Gas central heating/electric heaters EPC: D
A delightful, 3 bedroom, country residence with well-maintained grounds extending to 3.45 acres (sts), to include a popular touring caravan site for 10 vans, complete with all amenities and play area; two paddocks
The well presented accommodation comprises; entrance lobby, two reception rooms, breakfast dining kitchen, wetroom/utility three bedrooms, dressing room and family bathroom, with formal gardens to the house. The touring site has Certified status for 5 vans with an added 5 vans as granted by WLDC.
There are two large paddocks ideal for those with equestrian and other leisure pursuits in mind. The property adjoins the northern bank of the famous River Witham and it’s delph, from where there is mile upon mile of popular public footpaths, cycle routes and bridleways to explore. The eastern suburb of the historic cathedral City of Lincoln, with all its tourist attractions, is approximately four miles away.