- NEW BUILD Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Built by local developer , with view over local Church
- Hallway, cloakroom, utility
- Open plan living dining kitchen, separate lounge
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite, bathroom
- Parking area, detached single garage
- Gardens to rear and side (to be laid to lawn) with patio area
- Underfloor heating. SAP rating: tbc
- East Lindsey District Council
This is an exciting opportunity to acquire a new bungalow, built to high specification, being privately built by a reputable local family run business using quality local tradesmen. The property boasts an east-west aspect with the open plan living space, patio and south facing garden.
Fairfield Place is an exclusive development of individually designed superior quality detached properties in the sought-after village of Partney, managed by Max Hugo Ltd. The development has a private driveway for residents use only and each property benefits from generous landscaped gardens and garaging.
Partney is a small village in the parish East Lindsey, situated 3 miles north of Spilsby, and in the Lincolnshire Wolds, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. The village itself has a primary school, village hall and public house.
Please note, both brochure and tour are for plot 5. This is a mirror image.
VIDEO VIEW OF FAIRFIELD PLACE https://www.instagram.com/p/CqxcdmTrLQ2/?img_index=1