- Stunning Grade II Listed family residence with 0.71 acre grounds
- Situated in the village of Glentworth with views of Glentworth Hall
- Entrance hall, cloakroom, utility/plant room
- Drawing room, dining room
- Family living dining kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms, bathroom to first floor
- Fourth bedroom with en-suite to second floor
- Private driveway to house, copious parking, substantial double garage with workshop/store
- Delightful landscaped gardens to both front and rear, wild flower meadow
- Ground Source Heat Pump with underfloor heating to all floors
- West Lindsey District Council - Tax band: F
A stunning Grade II Listed country residence ( GIFA 3,162 ft2 / 293.8 m2) of some considerable character and distinction which stands in a most appealing country setting with grounds extending to 0.71 acres, at the foot of the north Lincoln cliff escarpment adjoining the grounds of Glentworth Hall.
The Carriage House dates from Circa 1752 and was designed and constructed for the third Earl of Scarborough to complement his architectural aggrandisement of the original old hall. The conversion of this wonderful period stable building, including replacing lime plaster on all original walls has been a real labour of love for the present owners and it has been successfully completed with good advice and guidance from the local authority conservation officer. This large house has also been future proofed with a 22kw ground source heat pump under floor heating system on all three floor levels.
The house stands in marvellous landscaped gardens with wonderful formal and informal planting schemes and there is also an accompanying wildflower meadow to enjoy. There is excellent double garage space with a large adjoining workshop/store.