- Charming period three bedroom cottage in good size garden
- Situated in the popular Lincoln village of Potterhanworth
- Hall, cloakroom, utility
- Ground floor bedroom with en-suite wetroom
- Dining kitchen, living room with exposed beams and delightful fireplace
- Two further bedrooms, bathroom to first floor
- Landscaped rear and side gardens, single garage
- Oil fired heating. EPC: E
- North Kesteven District Council - Tax band: D
NO ONWARD CHAIN!! Rose Cottage is a three-bedroom cottage, originally 17th Century with 20th Century extension, set to a no-through road location in the attractive Lincolnshire village of Potterhanworth and boasting stunning period features. With flexible and varied accommodation, the property will suit a range of purchasers, having accessible ground floor bedroom with en suite wetroom, two further bedrooms plus bathroom to the first floor.
Further accommodation includes living room, dining kitchen, entrance hallway, utility and cloakroom. The property faces South, away from the road, and looks out across the beautiful rear garden. There is ample off road parking for multiple vehicles and a single garage.