- Delightful family home
- Open plan ground floor accommodation
- Spacious dining kitchen with modern fittings, sitting room and snug
- Four bedrooms and family bathroom with modern fittings
- Large rear garden 0.27 acre (sts)
- Range of outbuildings, summerhouse with light and power
- 360 Deg Virtual Tour available
- Oil fired heating. EPC: F
- East Lindsey District Council - Tax band: C
A delightful four bedroom detached family home in Thoresthorpe, a rural village a stones throw away from the market town of Alford, boasting a full range of services and amenities. Offering quality kitchen and bathroom fitments and redecorated by the current vendors, this vibrant home will be attractive to a range of potential purchasers with its large, flexible spaces.
The ground floor is excellently laid out, providing the following accommodation : dining kitchen, sitting room, snug and utility room with cloakroom; first floor consists of four bedrooms and family bathroom; complete with large driveway, spacious rear garden and a range of outbuildings.