- Aesthetically pleasing, well presented/appointed period family residence
- Situated in the popular residential area of Market Rasen, with its well known racecourse
- Entrance lobby open to living dining kitchen, utility
- Family room, conservatory, sitting room
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms to first floor
- Delightful wall enclosed courtyard style garden to rear
- Integral garage/workshop
- Gas central heating. EPC: tbc
- West Lindsey District Council - Tax band: C
Rase House is an aesthetically pleasing period family residence, situated in a popular residential area in the racecourse town of Market Rasen, close to local amenities. The property benefits from a range of versatile accommodation, with open plan reception space for modern living, views over the River Rase and towards the local St. Mary’s Church. Entrance lobby open to living dining kitchen, sitting room, family room, conservatory, utility, four bedrooms, two bathrooms.
There is a delightful wall enclosed courtyard style garden to the rear with seating and planting areas as well as an integral workshop/garage.
See the 360 deg Virtual Tour viewing