- Refurbished detached period family residence
- SItuated in the village of popular Heighington
- Entrance hall, dining kitchen
- Sitting room dining room, conservatory
- Three bedrooms, family bathroom
- Driveway providing ample parking, garage
- Delightful enclosed garden with summerhouse
- Gas central heating. EPC: tbc
- North Kesteven District Council - Tax band: E
Little Grange is an attractive detached period family home, very pleasantly located in the old heart of the ever-popular village of Heighington. The current vendors have carried out some excellent refurbishment work to the accommodation and its services, as well as having made a notable improvement to its layout.
The accommodation comprises; Ground Floor Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Dining Kitchen and Conservatory; First Floor main Landing, rear Landing, Family Bathroom and three Bedrooms of respectable proportions.
There is vehicular access to the property off Back Lane. The good-sized driveway provides more than ample parking for both family and visitors, as well as access to the attached garage, which does offer up some potential for conversion to additional accommodation should it be required, subject to appropriate consents. The garden is well and enclosed and surprisingly private for such a central village location.
A formal viewing is highly recommended!!