- Grade II listed period family residence
- Situated within 1.4 acres (sts) grounds
- Entrance hall, side lobby, cloakroom, boot room
- Breakfast kitchen, basement lobby, laundry room
- Drawing room, dining room, music room, snug and conservatory/orangery
- Master bedroom suite, six further bedrooms, two further bathrooms
- Annex Studio with lobby, cloakroom
- Carriageway style driveway, double garage, ample parking
- Lawned gardens, large garden shed and potting shed
- Oil fired heating. EPC: tbc
- East Lindsey District Council - Tax band: G
- Stunning 360 degree virtual viewing available
**NO CHAIN**A prominent Grade II listed country house standing in private grounds of approximately 1.4 acres (sts); situated on the south western edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds; a designated ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’ with many miles of beautiful open rolling countryside and scenic walks. This magnificent home dates back to the late 18th Century with later additions and has been built in an attractive red brick under grey slate roof, retaining a wealth of original character features.
The impressive range of internal accommodation extends to well over 5000 sq. ft. and includes: seven bedrooms, three bathrooms, five formal reception rooms, conservatory, dining kitchen, separate WC, laundry and boot rooms. Outside there is detached double garage and a self-contained studio including toilet. The spacious gardens include formal lawns plus patio seating areas and balcony terrace with a carriage driveway plus ample parking areas. Partney Hall stands proud as an elegant country house in a beautiful village setting.
A formal viewing is highly recommended!Stunning 360 degree virtual viewing available