- Nicely presented modern two bedroom terrace
- Situated in the Georgian town of Horncastle
- Sitting room, dining kitchen, cloakroom
- Two bedrooms, bathroom
- Block paved parking space to frontage
- Enclosed rear garden with patio area
- Gas central heating. EPC: B
- NHBC Warranty - 7 years remaining
- East Lindsey District Council - Tax band: B
A well presented modern two bedroom mid-terraced property enjoying an elevated position with views from the rear over Horncastle. The property is located on a private no through-road portion of this modern development, built in 2019. The property occupies an excellent position within walking distance for most of the range of services and amenities on offer in the Georgian market town of Horncastle, including supermarkets, doctors surgery, shops and primary, secondary and well respected Queen Elizabeth grammar schools.
The property is entered under a storm porch has internal accommodation that comprises; sitting room, dining kitchen and cloakroom; two good sized bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.