- A well presented and appointed semi-detached house
- Situated in the popular Lincoln village of Branston
- Entrance lobby, cloakroom
- Dining kitchen, sitting room
- Master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms, family bathroom
- Open frontage, double width driveway, garage
- Enclosed rear garden with patio area
- Gas central heating. EPC: B
- North Kesteven District Council - Tax band: B
This a delightful three bedroom semi-detached house, very pleasantly located opposite the attractive Kirk Road green in the heart of what has become a very popular residential area of Branston. Accommodation comprises entrance lobby, dining kitchen, sitting room, cloakroom, three bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. The property has a broad frontage, block paved double width driveway and garage, enclosed garden to the rear with paved patio.
A formal viewing is of this very attractively appointed and well present home is genuinely highly recommended.
360 deg VT viewing is available- please see link