- Prestigious development of nine similar properties
- Four bedroom detached property
- Double Garage
- NO CHAIN
- Underfloor Air Source Heating to Ground Floor and Photovoltaic panels
- Show Home Virtual Tour Online
- Show Home Viewings Available Now
- By Shinn, Jackson & Griffiths (SJG Homes of Horncastle)
Features: oak veneer doors, generous allowances for: fully equipped fitted kitchen, fully equipped bathrooms, tiling; Timber staircase with oak newels hand rails and glass insets. Services: mains electricity, mains water and drainage (no mains gas) air source heating; underfloor heating to the ground floor, radiators to the first floor; photovoltaic panels. The well serviced market town of Horncastle benefits from amenities including supermarkets, bank, doctors surgery, post office, pharmacists, swimming pool and a wealth of other sports facilities plus an extensive range of local shops and cafes.
There are also excellent educational facilities including Horncastle Primary School (rated Outstanding by Ofsted), and a choice of secondary schools – Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School (Outstanding) or Banovallum Secondary School (good).
The country capital of Lincoln and coastal resort of Skegness lie 21 miles West & East respectively.