- Well presented/appointed detached family residence
- Situated in 0.17 acre (sts) with open country views
- Hall, kitchen with adjoining snug
- Sitting/dining room
- Master bedroom suite, second bedroom with en-suite
- Two further bedrooms, one currently used as an office
- Good size driveway with front garden area
- Landscaped garden to side and rear, garage with workshop attached
- Air source heat pump with zoned underfloor heating throughout
- Photovoltaic panels, double glazing with triple in part
- Energy Performance Rating- tbc
- East Lindsey District Council - Tax band: D
Castle View is a beautifully presented four bedroom detached bungalow in the sought after village of Old Bolingbroke. Offering over 1600 ft2 of internalliving space on an 0.17 acre plot, the property enjoys protected views to the front over Old Bolingbroke Castle - the birthplace of King Henry IV and site of a siege during the English Civil War.
Extended and refurbished in recent times, the property offers a range of sustainable features: photovoltaic panels, air source heating and i-boost. There is double-glazing throughout, triple glazing to some windows and zoned underfloor heating to the entirety. The property has been re-configured and added to, now offering four bedrooms, two en suite, large sitting/dining room, kitchen open to dining room/snug, utility, family bathroom.
The property is set to attractive gardens, with seating areas, raised beds, greenhouse, pergola and ample parking, with a modern wood cladding finish giving a contemporary appearance to the rear. There is driveway access with parking to the front, and further driveway leading to single doored double garage with large workshop to the side and rear.