- Stone feature detached family residence
- Village location
- Would benefit from a scheme of refurbishment/update
- 2 acre grounds + 4 acre (sts) paddock land
- Two reception rooms, dining kitchen, cloaks, utility
- Two bedrooms, bathroom to ground floor
- Two further bedrooms, bathroom to first floor
- Ample parking area, patio area, pond
- Oil fired heating. EPC: E
- North Kesteven District Council - Tax band: E
NO ONWARD CHAIN! This is a surprisingly substantial detached stone featured country residence with some period stone features, which would benefit from a general scheme of refurbishment. The accommodation extends to a GIFA of 2,088 ft2 / 194 m2 (sts) and comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, upper hallway, lounge, sitting toom, dining kitchen, utility, stairs hall, four bedrooms in total, two bathrooms. The formal grounds extend to 2 acres (sts) with adjoining land parcel to the east, which is to be sold with the property, extending to approximately 4 acres (sts) with a long frontage on Wood Lane, has been left as open grassland.
The house stands on the southern country fringe of the small village of South Kyme in attractive part wooded house grounds with a large pond and extensive pastureland, extending in all to approximately 6 acres (sts). There is a delightful view to the south towards the village church and the historic Kyme Tower.
NOTE: All viewers must advise if they have any special needs to ensure we can alleviate any potential issues arising in relation to Health and Safety issues. The agent and vendors accept no liability for any personal injury/loss during the viewings and all viewers must act in a due and diligent manner during their visit, especially in connection with the grounds. No children are to be allowed to roam alone around the property or grounds and must be kept under supervision of parents at all times.