- Detached 3/4 bedroom dormer bungalow
- Situated in area of similar properties in the village of Bardney
- Hall, breakfast kitchen, sitting room
- Three bedrooms and shower room to ground floor
- Home office/bedroom to first floor
- Off street parking, garage
- Hard landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Workshop/store building
- Gas central heating. EPC: B
- West Lindsey District Council - Tax band: B
'Offers Invited!!'NO ONWARD CHAIN! A good size detached bungalow offering an excellent range of family accommodation, pleasantly located in this popular residential area in the large village of Bardney. Accommodation comprises; Ground Floor good sized Breakfast Kitchen with eye-catching contemporary design style units, Hallways, well proportioned Sitting Room with dual-fuel stove, Family Shower Room and three good size Bedrooms; First Floor Home Office/bedroom. A good size driveway which provides more than ample parking for both family and visitors, garage with a large adjoining store to the rear (also suitable for canoes), well enclosed rear courtyard garden which benefits from having a favourable westerly aspect.
The large village of Bardney offers a very good range of local amenities, including a well-respected primary school, post office/village store, medical centre, pharmacy, Co-op supermarket, public houses and more. The village is conveniently located for access to the market town of Horncastle with its outstanding grammar school, a number of RAF bases in the region, the historic City of Lincoln with its universities and excellent range of shopping and social facilities; Sleaford, Grantham, the A1 and Newark with its high speed rail link to London Kings Cross.