- Immaculate detached bungalow standing in 0.65 acres (sts)
- Popular village close to Spilsby town
- Conservatory entrance, dining room, sitting room
- Breakfast kitchen, cloakroom, utility
- Three bedrooms, shower room
- Driveway providing ample parking, garge
- Garden store, log store, pergola style car port
- Oil fired central heating. EPC: D
- East Lindsey District Council - Tax band: D
A very well presented three bedroom detached bungalow, set in approx. two thirds of an acre (sts) occupying an elevated position within the village of Mavis Enderby. The property sits in mature landscaped grounds with expansive lawn areas, established borders, ornamental and fruit trees, and enjoys an enviable position in the Lincolnshire Wolds, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The internal accommodation is spacious, and well serviced and maintained, with three large bedrooms including master with en suite shower room, plus breakfast kitchen, separate utility, w/c, dining room, sitting room and hallway. Inkpot Cottage is completed by a conservatory to the front, a large single garage and two brick outbuildings. The internal living space, excluding the orangery, stretches to >1600 sq ft.