- Well presented and appointed detached family home
- Refurbished with new kitchen, bathroom and insulated roof to conservatory
- Sitting room open to dining room, conservatory
- Kitchen, utility, cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom
- Driveway with ample parking
- Garage store (potential to return to full garage)
- Enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating. EPC: D
**NO CHAIN**A very well presented four bedroom family home in a very quiet positions on an established no through road in the sought after Georgian market town of Horncastle. The property has mock Tudor exterior, juxtaposed by the modern feeling interior. The internal fixtures and fittings have been significantly updated- including a modern kitchen and bathroom plus insulated conservatory roof, creating a much more useable space, and new excellently appointed, en suite shower room, including digital shower.
The internal living space comprises: entrance hallway, cloakroom, sitting room open to dining room, large conservatory with insulated roof, breakfast kitchen, plus utility and garage store to former single garage space (with scope to restore this to it’s original use downstair)s; master bedroom with en suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. The living space excluding the conservatory and garage/utility extends to 1,130 sq ft.
Externally there are attractive gardens front and rear, the generous driveway leading to the remainder of the Garage with electric roller shutter door offering bicycle parking and storage. To summarise, 6 Tudor Park is a very well presented family home in a good location, within the catchment of excellent schools, Viking Way on the doorstep and easy access to the LIncolnshire Wolds and East Coast, 21 miles from the centre of the county city of Lincoln.