- Well appointed office premises, arranged over two floors in 6 principal rooms, with ancillary kitchen, W.C’s and basement stores
- Part suspended ceiling and LED lighting
- Five on site private parking spaces
- Convenient for the town centre and its services
- Overlooking the River Waring
WELL SITUATED OFFICE PREMISES, OVERLOOKING THE RIVER WARING, IN A PROMINENT CORNER POSITION WITH VISABILITY FROM THE A158
Well appointed office premises, arranged over two floors in 6 principal rooms, with ancillary kitchen, W.C’s and basement stores. With part suspended ceiling and LED lighting, the property benefits from five on site private parking space and occupies a position convenient for the town centre and its services.
The property comprises a period two-storey semi-detached office building, built in rendered brick under a pitched pantile clad roof. The property stands in a corner position with an attached three-bay frontage to Church Lane, with useful on-site car parking to the rear. The accommodation provides a mix of open plan and private offices, served by ancillary kitchen, W.C.’s and basement storage.