- 1970's Dormer Bungalow in Georgian town of Horncastle
- Living room, dining room
- Kitchen, garden room
- Master bedroom & shower room to ground floor
- Three bedrooms, separate WC to first floor
- Landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Electric underfloor heating to ground floor/wall heaters to first floor. EPC:
- East Lindsey District Council - Tax band: D
**NO CHAIN**A dormer style detached four-bedroom 1970’s style, offering attractive features and quality fitments throughout, on a good sized plot in an excellent area of the Georgian town of Horncastle. Benefitting from uPVC double glazed windows throughout and electric underfloor heating to the ground floor, the property boasts a wide range of living accommodation alongside good sized bedroom spaces.
Externally the property enjoys attractive garden spaces extending to 0.15 acres (sts), a large L-shaped single garage plus storage space, and ample parking on driveway with turn-around. The internal living space, extending to 1,562 sq ft, includes front entrance porch, hallway, master bedroom, shower room, lounge with “garden room” area, dining room kitchen and lobby with utilities to the ground floor, with a further three bedrooms and WC to the first floor.