- Detached stone feature house in popular village location
- Would benefit from scheme of refurbishment
- Living dining room, breakfast kitchen, cloakroom
- Three bedrooms, shower room, bathroom
- Driveway providing ample parking, garage
- Part walled garden
- Gas central heating. EPC: D
An appealing detached stone-feature cottage style residence, very prominently located only a short walk away from the heart of the ever popular village of Metheringham and all its services. With three good sized bedrooms the property offers potential purchasers the opportunity to update and finish to their own specifications to provide a well positioned, eye-catching family home.
The property offers a good range of accommodation comprising: entrance hall, cloakroom, good sized living/dining room, breakfast kitchen to the ground floor; landing, two double bedrooms, nursery bedroom/home office, bathroom, separate shower room to the first floor.
Stonehouse stands on a plot with relatively long road frontage, with brick paved driveway leading to a single detached garage and a lawned area between this and the house itself.