- Substantial detached 1970's family residence
- Within 0.56 acres, delightfully landscaped grounds
- Hallway, cloakroom, utilty
- Breakfast dining kitchen, home office
- Three reception rooms
- Three bedrooms one with en-suite, family bathroom
- Driveway providing ample parking, garage
- Garden pond, summerhouse
- West Lindsey District Council - Tax band: D
- Oil fired heating: EPC: D
A surprisingly substantial detached village residence, dating from mid 1970’s, having the most enviable of secluded settings on the delightful western country fringe of Bishop Norton in marvellous landscaped grounds extending to in the region of 0.56 of an acre (sts). Accommodation comprises; Ground Floor Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom, Sitting Room with wood burning stove, good sized Living Room, large Dining Room/Bedroom 4, Home Office/Bedroom 5, large Dining Kitchen with a walk-in Pantry, Laundry and Utility; First Floor Landing, Master Bedroom with a good sized En-suite Shower Room, a quality appointed Family Bathroom and two further bedrooms of good proportions.
The property is situated down a quiet green lane running on from Archer Street adjoining Grange Farm. The driveway provides more than ample parking for family and visitors, as well as access to the garage. The mature grounds are delightful incorporating a pond, summerhouse and pathways, most rooms in the house benefit from having superb views into the gardens and on the first floor beyond to surrounding gently rolling Lincolnshire countryside.