- Modern detached family home
- On the fringe of the Lincolnshire Wolds
- Two formal reception rooms, breakfast kitchen
- Utility, cloakroom, office
- Master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom
- Driveway providing ample parking, double garage
- Front and well enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating. EPC: B
A modern four bedroom detached family home, built in 2016 to a good standard by Chestnut Homes with uPVC double glazed sash windows, gas central heating, stone sills and lintels carries the balance of an NHBC warranty located on a no through branch of Alder Place, a popular residential area of the historic market town of Alford. The property is immaculately presented and offers spacious ground floor accommodation including an office, ideal for working from home. Externally York House offers attractive gardens and large double garage, the front looking out over the play area and open green space.
The internal accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, home office, sitting room, dining room, breakfast kitchen and utility room to the ground floor with master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor.
Alford is a market town on the fringe of the Lincolnshire Wolds, a designated Area of outstanding natural beauty that is also within easy reach of the east coast. Alford offers a range of local services including doctor’s surgery, primary school and two secondary schools with the larger market town of Louth or coastal resort of Skegness offering a greater range of amenities, each 14 miles away.